Industry: Science & Technology
Specialism: Human Resources - Human Resources Management
Posted on 20 Apr 2022
Our client is the first leading wallet company in the world to offer Staking and masternode rewards on user holdings, making it easy for users to grow their digital assets effortlessly.
Our client offers a secure mobile wallet, high-end cold storage wallet for advanced users and custodial services for institutional investors. Emphasize long-term security, reliability, and convenience. The company believes in a more free and open world driven by the blockchain technology and human initiatives driven by diversity behind such technology.
The company support POS blockchains and only do the greenest mining-liquidity mining.
- Full spectrum of HR functions which include overseeing the entire recruitment process, compensation and benefits, employment relationship, training and development, payroll (monitoring) and HR software implementation.
- Plan, develop and implement HR strategies and policies, work systems, structures and processes to align with organization strategic business goal as well as compliance with labor legislation's in HR practices & policies.
- Engagement with employees such as taking care of their welfare and handling employee grievances and counselling. Identify any needs for improvement.
- Assist on administrative matters such as renewing company insurance, PDPA, SG Secure as well as any regulatory audits.
- Handle ad hoc duties as and when required
- Degree in Human Resource Management/Business Administrative or relevant education qualification
- At least 7 to 8 years of HR relevant experience
- Good knowledge and familiar with labour and employment regulations, market norm in Singapore
- Experience in startup environment is preferred
- Good interpersonal and communicates skills and the ability to interact well with people at all levels
- Meticulous, well-organized and able to work independently within deadlines
- Proficient in English and Mandarin to communicate with HQ China.