Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
Specialism: F&B / Hospitality and Tourism - Food and Beverage
Posted on 25 Apr 2022
- Welcome customers as they come into the restaurant
- Help customers to settle down and also take their orders
- Provide service to all customers according to service standard and procedures.
- Responsible for the preparation work of restaurant opening and closing operation hours.
- Answer customer’s queries regarding menus, ingredients or any other product related queries.
- Maintain quality, service & cleanliness at all times according to restaurant' standards.
- Any other job related duties requested by senior staff.
- Ability to carry out required tasks in an accurate manner
- Passionate in F&B industry, able to work during weekends and holidays
- Ability to present bills, take orders and deliver them to clients in a timely manner
- Possess willingness to assist kitchen staff
- Ability to deliver top quality customer service and assistance
- Basic salary + AWS + meal allowances ($10/day)
- 5.5 days working per week, restaurant operating for 6 days (closed on Sunday)
- Working hour (2 option): 10.30am-3.30pm, 5pm-11pm OR 11am-3pm, 5-11pm
- Start from March 27th 2022, it will be 5 days works per week, closed on Sun and Mon
- Benefit: 14 days annual leave, increase by 1 day year by year
- Birthday leave 1 day
- Medical coverage
- If late time work require transport, it can be claimed from company
SGD 2,600 - 3,500 (Negotiable)