Industry: Science & Technology
Specialism: Information Technology (IT) - IT - SecurityClosed
Our client is the first leading wallet company in the world to offer Staking and masternode rewards on user holdings, making it easy for users to grow their digital assets effortlessly.
Our client offers a secure mobile wallet, high-end cold storage wallet for advanced users and custodial services for institutional investors. Emphasize long-term security, reliability, and convenience. The company believes in a more free and open world driven by the blockchain technology and human initiatives driven by diversity behind such technology.
The company support POS blockchains and only do the greenest mining-liquidity mining.
- Carry out research on tracking cutting-edge security attack and defense technology to enhance the technical strength of the team.
- Participate in internal penetration testing to ensure business security.
- Great passion in learning new techniques, interested in blockchain technology, and have enough confidence in the future of the blockchain.
- At least 2 years work experience in security (restrictions can be relaxed for those with excellent ability)
- Familiar with common vulnerabilities, security skills, good experience in penetration testing.
- Familiar with blockchain security including smart contracts security, DeFi security, chain security, wallet security, etc.
- If you are a player of well-known CTF team, CVE hunter and/or good programming and developing skills is an added advantage