Industry: Marine / Aquaculture
Specialism: Sales - Sales ManagementClosed
Our Client celebrated their 60th anniversary as they were established in 1956. Their headquarters is in Japan and they are focused in Pump technology and has honed in the shipbuilding industry.
- Supervise and oversee the sales support team. Delegate tasks and motivate the team to achieve goals.
- Manage existing customers and build new customers. Proactively identify new opportunities to further expand the company’s reach and network.
- Handling customers’ enquiries and requirements. Send quotation and follow up.
- Order processing and follow up on order fulfilment with vendors, liaise with internal and external parties to ensure smooth deliveries.
- Prepare shipping documents and invoices. Monitor and follow up closely on outstanding payments.
- Prepare sales reports.
- Any other ad hoc duties being assigned.
- Bachelor degree.
- Effective management skills with strong leadership qualities.
- Keen to learn and take up new challenges.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Friendly, humble and hardworking.
- Proficiency in Japanese language both written and spoken in order to liaise with Japanese clients
- 5days work week, work life balance
- Cozy working environment
- Attractive staffs privilege & bonus package