Industry: Science & Technology
Specialism: Operations - Support ServicesClosed
Our Client is a 100% subsidiary company of a Japanese information and Communications Company. They are one-stop service provider of all communication services . Their Singapore office is the regional HQ, providing comprehensive global and local communication services to companies developing their businesses in the region including Singapore, by tailoring services according to the characteristics of each region.
- Assist to manage all stages of sales cycle including generate quote, liaising with technical staff to answer customer enquiry, follow up opportunity and project implementation.
- Follow through with all post-sales processes, including submitting paper work for order, coordinating to ensure end to end service rendered to customer.
- To coordinate with suppliers and/or customers on shipment instructions, documentation requirements
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Maintaining accurate client records such as contact base
- Ensure existing customer continue to renewal the existing maintenance contract
- Support other post-sales including billing, collection etc, when necessary.
- At least 3 years of sales related experience in System Integration Service Provider
- Diploma in Business studies/Administration/Management, Sales & Marketing or equivalent
- Proficient in Microsoft office, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience working with Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics (Business Central)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Being proactive and goal-oriented
- Possess good attitude towards learning and improving
- Independent and able to work with minimum supervision
- Japanese Speaking is preferred