Industry: Manufacturing / Production
Specialism: Production / Manufacturing - Manufacturing
Posted on 17 Jun 2022
Our client specializes in the development and production of polymer and syntactic foam based seismic, marine, buoyancy, cable protection, thermal insulation and rubber-based fire protection solutions for the offshore industry.
- Able to operate machines
- Receive and store raw materials required for the production process
- Monitor the use of raw materials
- Maintain all required production records
- Maintain good housekeeping and ensure all safety regulations are complied with
- Candidate must possess at least Primary/Secondary School/"O" Level in any field.
- Preferably Non-Executive specialized in Engineering - Industrial or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferred Skill(s): forklift, teamwork
- AWS/ Bonus
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Annual Leave