Industry: Manufacturing / Production
Specialism: Production / Manufacturing - Maintenance
Posted on 30 Dec 2021
Our client specializes in the development and production of polymer and syntactic foam based seismic, marine, buoyancy, cable protection, thermal insulation and rubber-based fire protection solutions for the offshore industry.
- Install, maintain, and repair electrical control system, wiring, and lighting systems.
- Able to read technical diagrams.
- Perform general electrical maintenance.
- Inspect circuit breakers and other electrical components.
- Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate of testing devices.
- Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures.
- Circuit breaker corrective maintenance.
- Good knowledge of various test equipment.
- Able to support mechanical team when in need
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in working as an electrician
- Trade Certificate in Electrical Engineering
- Able to perform troubleshooting and fault rectification during daily operations
- Hands-on of both electrical and mechanical drawing
- A team player
- AWS/ Bonus
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Annual Leave