Industry: Science & Technology
Specialism: Engineering / Technical - Engineering / Technical
Posted on 17 Jan 2022
Our client provides professional and specialized services in Loss Prevention Engineering. Since 2000 they have successfully designed, installed and commissioned "Very Early Smoke Detection" and "Leakage Detection" systems for a number of local SMEs, large corporations and well known places of interests in Singapore. They also provide security monitoring services for critical facilities.
- Attend to equipment fault and carrying out maintenance works at customers' premises.
- Liaise with the customers and sub-contractors to facilitate the maintenance works which may include minor alteration and addition in the clients' premises.
- Monitor the progress of the work done closely in order to ensure that the schedule and quality of work are met.
- Minimum Higher Nitec / Diploma in Electronic or Electrical discipline with 2 years' hands-on experience in carrying out off-site trouble shooting of any electrical and electronics system
- Class 3 Driving License a must.
- 1-2 years of working experience in fire related industry will be an added advantage
- A good team player who is able to communicate at all levels.
- Stand-by duty is required.
- Transport mileage claim - $800/mth max
- Mobile claim - $100/mth max
- 8.30am to 6pm, Mon to Fri
SGD 2,200 - 4,000 (Negotiable)