Industry: Consulting (Business & Management)
Specialism: Sales - Sales - Corporate
Posted on 26 Apr 2022
Our client is listed in US Market, with more than 5,000 employees around the world. the record revenue of 1.74billion USD(2017). They are a corporation that offers information on commercial credit as well as reports on businesses. They are recognizable for its Data Universal Numbering System (DUNS numbers); these generate business information reports for more than 100 million companies around the globe.
- Generate new business opportunities and set up meetings through networking and sourcing to increase client base.
- Identify clients’ needs through consultative approach and provide suitable business solutions to meet clients’ requirements / budgets.
- Plan and prepare presentation slides to execute business solutions to clients.
- Manage and retain good working relationships with corporate clients and personnel within the organization.
- Constantly be updated with in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition.
- Minimum 3 years of corporate sales experience preferred.
- Able to communicate fluently and strong negotiation skills.
- Strong planning, presenting and report writing skills.
- Motivated to succeed and achieve results.
- Valuable Bonus
- No overtime required