Specialism: Information Technology (IT) - IT - Management
Posted on 10 Nov 2021
Our client was established in 1992 to provide comprehensive Security Management Service to corporate customers looking for a prompt, reliable and effective service provider. Today, they have more than 2000 subscribing customers including banks, retail & entertainment centre, warehouses, factories and other commercial establishments.
- Execute and promote the ION project with HQ to complete the business transfer and ensure quality of programs.
- Coordinate and facilitate with Q among the related parties including ADT Singapore, Malaysia & Hong Kong, SECOM Singapore & Malaysia, JCI and the other external parties such as KDDI and MAS to communicate and achieve the milestones
- Design, implement and maintain IT environments, IT Operations and Access management for ADT Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong to use MASterMind and JCI legacy systems before and after TSA.
- Support CMC systems and JCI legacy systems in working environment.
- Serve as the first and second line support in conjunction with both external and internal parties to monitor & provide the system services for the business after TSA.
- Act as the one of the focal point for major issues when necessary.
- Contribute ADT Groups from both IT and business aspects and assist their requirements are treated reasonably and properly.
- Manage risks, deliver projects on time and improve processes
- Install and configure new connections to Microsoft Cloud services Azure. Optimizing cloud computing performance as well as reducing costs by tweaking the uptime and idle time of running the operations.
- Usage of key performance manager like Zoho to perform proactive monitoring of IT equipment and escalate to the relevant departments
- Perform protections and standardization of desktop computing using Group Policy and Anti-virus management console and follow CIS benchmark settings.
- Minimally Diploma in IT relevant study
- At least 2 years working experience in IT Design, implement and maintain IT environments, IT Operations and Access management.
- Must be experienced in cloud infrastructure either Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS or Alibaba Cloud
- Possess relevant knowledge & experience in Firewall, Routers and Mware Vcenter or Hyper-V
- Annual leave - 12 days
- Transport - mileage claim capped at $800/mth
- Mobile - capped at $100/mth
- Working hr - 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Working days - Mon to Fri