Industry: Wholesale / Distribution / Trading
Specialism: Marketing - Digital / Online Marketing
Posted on 09 Nov 2021
Our client is a chemicals trading firm, founded in Kyoto, Japan in 1832.
It began as a specialized sales agent securing exclusive contracts to sell industry-leading products from around the world in Japan. Over the years, they have leveraged their technology and information gathering expertise —as well as their global network—to transform the business into a hybrid model offering superior manufacturing, processing, and R&D functions as well as trading company services.
- Plan, design and execute all digital marketing activities, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media presences, EDMs, and marketing campaigns.
- Creating dynamic written, graphic, and video content working with various types of software for digital marketing, including Canva, Video Editing, PPT
- Support sales team and technical in the preparation market trends and delivery of presentations with prospective and current customers to achieve growth objectives.
- Ensure smooth and timely execution of campaigns.
- Create and present post-campaign reports through Salesforce, evaluate the effectiveness of the campaign and make recommendations for improvements.
- Managing company social media channels, including LinkedIn and other relevant platforms.
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback
- Maintaining and updating company website
- Provide monthly analytical reporting for social media and website to stakeholders
- Creating and updating marketing collateral (PPT, Brochures, banners etc)
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Degree in Digital Marketing / Business / Marketing / Mass Communications or other relevant disciplines
- Min. 2 years or more marketing experience in executing B2B customer specific campaigns and promotion
- Demonstrated ability of strong accountability, resourceful, self-motivation, strong initiative, self-starter in accomplishing tasks and solving problems
- Digitally inclined, detailed oriented, and highly creative
- Ability to multitask, problem-solve, and prioritize in a fast-paced working environment
- Familiar with social media strategies and platforms management
- Excellent verbal and written communication with good interpersonal skills.
- Quick learner with positive attitude