Industry: Oil / Gas / Petroleum
Specialism: Marketing - Digital / Online Marketing
Posted on 09 Nov 2021
Founded in 1964, our client has progressed from a reputable distributor and manufacturer to become Asia's leading value-added integration specialist for Gas, Welding and Safety.
With strategic presence around Asia, they are able to promptly attend to and meet the needs of their customers, and have grown to become the choice company for our customers in industries such as Oil & Gas, Electronics, Metal Fabrication, Heavy Construction, and many more.
- Conceptualize and manage marketing campaigns and projects, including liaising vendors
- Work with designer to come up with engaging and attractive collaterals
- Coordinate the design of promotional material and distribution via online and offline channels
- Monitor corporate website and social media pages
- Copywriting such as advertisements and newsletters
- Support events such as exhibitions and roadshows
- Degree in marketing or its equivalent
- 2-3 years in marketing/marketing communications preferred. Entry level may be considered.
- Knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics
- Experience with marketing campaigns on social media such as LinkedIn
- Familiarity with B2B advertising campaigns
- Hands-on experience with web content management tools, like WordPress