Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
Specialism: Sales - New Business Development
Posted on 30 Nov 2021
Our client is a well-known Japanese company and established in Singapore since 1973. The company offers a variety of products including seasonings, frozen foods, processed foods, beverages, sweeteners and amino acids for the consumer market as well as the catering and food processing industries. Apart from its marketing and sales activities locally, the company also performs vital functions to support the Group’s global operations, such as the procurement of flexible packaging materials, chemicals and raw materials, the provision of logistic solutions, and developing new businesses in the region.
- Achieve the annual & mid-term goals in terms of the sales & profit.
- Follow up the sales & technical enquiries/quotations
- Collaborate internally for solutions & optimize opportunities to capture and maximize sales revenue.
- Manage projects &d give the support to realize the business.
- Investigate and find solutions for any regulatory issues that might arise.
- Report the sales and business opportunities & any issues that might arise.
- Contribute to the development & execution of business plans/strategy
- Identify the need of the customer & work with the internal/external teams to create the proposals. Resolve any issues for customer’s project, needs & objectives.
- Conduct market research & surveys for cosmetic products relating to concepts, trends, & market size. Relay such information to Sales & Technical team.
- Liaise with Exhibition organizers, booth contractors, transporter, local distributors for all pre and post exhibition & webinar preparations.
- Create the market trend & technical presentation for sales activities.
- Coordinate/monitor all orders & requests from customers/distributors closely.
- Decide & explain the allocation of the stock to each customers/distributors. Close communication with the sales manager is necessary.
- Follow up & compile sales reports & forecasts from customers/distributors.
- Check the compliance of the regulatory issue for the warehouse & logistics.
- Manage and support the third party warehouse company.
- Bachelor degree in Chemical process Technology (in industrial chemistry) or any chemistry study related disciples is prefer.
- At least 5 - 8 years related working experience in personal care industry in developing formulation for personal care products and sales of personal care ingredients.
- Experience and knowledge in Trading terms will be added advantage.
- Willing to travel during non Covid-19 periods
- Meal Allowance
- HP allowance
- Variable bonus
- Group Insurances
- Dental and out-patient medical reimbursement
SGD 4,200 - 5,500 (Negotiable)