Industry: Oil / Gas / Petroleum
Specialism: Information Technology (IT) - IT - Software / Development
Posted on 01 Aug 2022
Founded in 1964, our client has progressed from a reputable distributor and manufacturer to become Asia's leading value-added integration specialist for Gas, Welding and Safety.
With strategic presence around Asia, they are able to promptly attend to and meet the needs of their customers, and have grown to become the choice company for our customers in industries such as Oil & Gas, Electronics, Metal Fabrication, Heavy Construction, and many more.
- Develop business applications for entities under the Group.
- Responsible for project scoping, development of functional and technical specifications, project rollouts, data migration, data archiving, maintenance, system upgrading, supporting activities and vendor management.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional departments to understand operational needs, analyze and identify ways to automate business processes. Create solutions that are in line with organizational objectives.
- Integrate various business applications to ensure consistency, relevance and visibility.
- Actively contribute to the automation of business processes to maintain our competitive edge.
- Provide online training and re-training for users across various geographic locations.
- Ensure the design and implementation of the application have strong quality and security protection.
- Ongoing support for the existing applications.
- Work closely with colleagues to constantly innovate app functionality, design and contribute towards new features and modules.
- Keep track of outstanding tickets and update client proactively on resolution status.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering/Computer Engineering or related disciplines.
- Solid understanding of database design, query and systems (SQL).
- Experience in cloud hosting (e.g. Azure or AWS) and Agile methodology is preferred.
- Exposure to programming language, React, is a bonus
- Prior experience in manufacturing environment and ERP systems is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to explain complex concepts in a simple and clear manner
- No experience candidate is welcomed
- Variable Allowances and Bonus
- Medical Reimbursement
- Dental Reimbursement
- Group Insurance
SGD 3,500 - 7,000