Industry: Manufacturing / Production
Specialism: Production / Manufacturing - Manufacturing
Posted on 01 Dec 2022
Our client is a sauce manufacturing company supplying originally made / order to made products to whole sellers and restaurant chains, with minimum quantity of 300L. The company was established in Singapore in 2012 and is located at FoodAxis @ Senoko.
- Involved in the manufacturing process of the sauce / soup as well as packing of finished goods in tins and carton boxes.
- Perform warehouse duty of picking, packing , moving heavy tins
- Maintain high standard of cleanliness & housekeeping of warehouse area
- Observe safe warehouse practices and security
- Perform any other duties as directed by supervisor from time to time
- At least 1 years relevant experience in production/ warehouse operation, preferably food manufacturing due to strict hygiene requirements.
- Able to perform physical tasks with good strength & handle heavy lifting of tins for packing onto pallets.
- Able to handle heavy machinery - training will be provided
- Preferable experience with lift truck to loading/unloading operations - training will be provided
- Determined, Commitment, Able to work in fast-pace environment
- Good teamwork, discipline and approachable with decent working attitude
- Immediate/Short notice period is a plus point
- Able to converse in English
- Working location : Senoko Avenue
- Working hour: Mon-Fri 8.30AM to 5.30PM