Industry: Financial Services
Specialism: Accounting / Audit / Taxation - Accounting/Audit/Taxation Management
Posted on 14 Oct 2021
My Client is an insurance broking companies in Singapore and Malaysia. They offer a wide range of flexible and innovative insurance solutions tailored to the diverse requirements of their clients' businesses. They continuously strive to provide the best customers service experience to the clients globally. They have a team of qualified insurance broking professionals, backed by dedicated support services staff, who work hand in hand provide excellent services to the customer.
- Handle AP & AR
- To perform daily transaction and accounts data entry into Accounting System.
- To check and reply customer’s email and ensure the accounts are followed up thoroughly and timely.
- Handle inquiries and requests on billing of invoices.
- Maintain an up-to-date aging report and to investigate and resolve accounting discrepancies promptly.
- Prepare and updates on debt collection reports.
- Prepare statement of account
- Any other ad-hoc task assigned by the Management.
- Min 1 year of working experience in accounting field
- Willing to do & learn
- Able to communicate well in English
- On the job training will be provided
- Positive attitude and mindset
- Performance Bonus
SGD 1,800 - 2,200