Industry: Wholesale / Distribution / Trading
Specialism: Operations - Operations
Posted on 13 Oct 2021
Our Client is a local setup that is dealing in automotive parts and spare-parts and accessories, they are centrally located and accessible by public transport (MRT/Bus)
- Perform warehousing duties such as stock take, sorting and packing of goods.
- Inbound, outbound, storage, scheduling, receiving and inventory control.
- Attentive to details at work and practice work safety in the warehouse.
- Physically fit, no height phobia
- Possess valid Class 3 driving license
- Able to speak Mandarin to communicate with Chinese customers/suppliers
- Experience working in warehouse is preferred
- Variable bonus
- Working hours: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 6:00pm