Industry: Science & Technology
Specialism: Information Technology (IT) - IT - Software / Development
Posted on 01 Oct 2021
Our Client is a Japanese company, has been incorporated in Singapore for more than 20 years supporting wide range of Information Technology Services to Japanese customers whose business is located in Asia. They are specialized in designing and building customized software applications and databases which are used to automate the business process to increase efficiency.
- Work for bank user for various DX project or other system development using UiPath, EUC tool, Qlik or etc.
- To lead a development team
- To discuss with users and IT department members for project schedule or other adjustment.
- Managing software licenses.
- Requirement definition and understanding the requirements (BA)
- Work closely with team members to cope with incident and following up.
- To attend team meeting and report to managers
- Possess more than 1 year of UiPath design skill and related experience
- Possess more than 1 year of UiPath coding skill and related experience
- Possess BA (Business Analyst) Skill
- Experience in documentation
- Possess supervisory/team lead and management skill
- Good communication skill for stake holder management
- Be able to solve problems
- General software literacy to be able to learn and set up to use software such as Qlik
- Willing to work hard and flexibly under difficult situation with team to achieve project goal.
- Banking Business Knowledge (Funds, exchange, credit, loans, trade, remittance, derivatives) is preferred
- Experience to work for bank user is preferred
- Experience in DX/Business Automation project is preferred
- Willing to work long years
- Ability to propose proactively to develop new job for the company
- Variable bonus
- Annual leave
- Start from 14days a year and increase 1day every year up to 21 days
- Medical benefit
- One Medical Check-up a year
SGD 5,000 - 6,000
South East, Singapore
SGD 3,500 - 5,500
SGD 5,000 - 7,000