Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
Specialism: F&B / Hospitality and Tourism - Kitchen Crew
Posted on 22 Nov 2021
Our client is recognized as one of the most trustworthy reviewers of Yakiniku in Japan. For more than a decade, they have anonymously patronised more than 100 Yakiniku restaurants each year and provide numerous reviews of Yakiniku restaurants. They had even even collaborated with Japan National Tourism Organization to beef up the Yakiniku standing on the global stage. They have since set up their restaurant in Singapore and is committed to bringing authentic Yakiniku experience to the patrons here.
- Working at Japanese Fine-Dining concept Yakiniku restaurant
- Cooking and decorating food on the dish following Head Chef / Sous Chef’s instructions.
- Maintaining kitchen equipments, tools, devices in clean condition under above standards.
- Managing inventories & equipments within the kitchen area by following Head Chef / Sous Chef ’s instructions
- Managing Food/Ingredients Order placement and Delivery following Head Chef / Sous Chef ’s instructions.
- Washing dishes when needed (e.g. dishwasher's off day)
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- *after Jan2022 the restaurant will move to Orchard
- Passionate and team-working character
- Non-selfish and willing-to-learn attitude
- 2+ years experience in relevant work (Beginners also welcomed)
- Experience in Japanese cuisine is highly advantageous
- Able to communicate in English
- No Educational requirements
- Medical Benefit
- Sales Bonus
- Attendance Bonus
- Staff Meal
- Staff Discount
- Self-Development Grant
- Other benefits