Industry: Consumer Products / FMCG
Specialism: Customer Service - Customer Relationship Management
Posted on 22 Dec 2021
To make life more connected, entertaining, personalized and productive.Our Client combines passion and purpose to design and deliver smart products, systems, software and services that connect people wherever they are. They lead with integrity, innovate with intention, and drive operational excellence to inspire breakthrough performances that generate customer value and strong shareholder returns
With more then 30000 staff worldwide, More than 50 million vehicles on the road today enjoy an enhanced driving experience, thanks to their audio and infotainment. We extend the same spirit of innovation to the world’s leading performance and sporting venues, providing everyone with the best seats in the house.
- Entering purchase orders received from the customers in the assigned sales territory into the SAP system with high level of accuracy and consistent with the terms and conditions of the customer’s purchase orders.
- Act as a Logistic coordinator for Shenzhen China warehouse, release shipment instruction and working closely to monitor on shipments until shipments are delivered and invoiced before month end close with the 3rd party service warehouse provider and customer’s appointed forwarder.
- To flag any shipments at risk or potential dropout in time within the assigned sales territory to Sales team + Reporting Manager.
- Handle all the requirements from the customers - may they be inquiries for stock availability, pricing, confirmation
of shipping locations, shipping discrepancy issues, returns, customer complaints,
- Act as an intermediary between customer and multiple departments including sales, supply planning and logistics
department on handling customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Prioritization and tracking of customer’s orders in SAP, initiate escalations to the supply planning team on orders with long lead time and do not meet the customer’s expectations
- Notify Finance Dept for orders on credit holds and incoming payment for cash in advance orders. To support timely resolution on billing and shipment dispute, issuing credit/debit memos, invoice cancellations, partnering with the logistics dept.
- Qualification in Sales Administration and/or a relevant Business subject, but may also be qualified through experience only.
- At least 3 years working experience in sales administration or order entry functions, preferably in system integration business environment.
- SAP experience in Sales & distribution module and Order To Cash is required
- SAP Service Module & CRM experience will be an advantage.
- Has the ability to work under pressure and maintaining good customer relations at all times.
- Has a structured and systematic approach to tasks.
- Has the ability to work on his/her own initiative while prioritizing and meeting deadlines.