Industry: Electrical & Electronics
Specialism: Accounting / Audit / Taxation - Accounting/Audit/Taxation Management
Posted on 06 May 2022
Our client is a one-stop solutions contractor and manufacturer of low voltage switch gear and control gear assemblies. It is an iconic industry leader and it has offered customised solution to companies from different industry such as energy, infrastructure, industrial process plants, data centres, and others to achieve good results with its comprehensive range of switchboard products.
- Full set of accounts including AP, AR, GL, Journal, P&L , Balance sheet
- Prepare management/financial reports, month end/year end closings
- Prepare monthly cash forecast and perform monthly bank reconciliation
- Ensure all Fixed Assets are properly recorded and tagged on timely basis
- Prepare & Submit Quarterly GST Filing.
- Liaise with banks on banking transactions
- Liaise with Auditor, Co secretary, Tax agent and government authorities, prepare audit schedules
- Ensure proper documentation and filing of company’s business transactions
- Handle any other ad hoc accounting assignment as assigned.
- Diploma in Accountancy & Finance or its equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Team player, effective communication & good problem-solving skill, positive attitude & willingness to learn
- Able to work independently and meet deadline in a fast paced environment;
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications