Industry: Transportation / Logistics
Specialism: Corporate Planning / Business Development - Corporate Planning/Business Development Management
Posted on 08 Sep 2021
- Driving the commercial/business development for Healthcare Vertical for South Asia Oceania Region.
- As a Regional IV Leader, to work closely with the global and other regional Leaders to development commercial strategy and initiatives.
- Support the Global/Regional Quality Lead in driving SAO Operational Companies (OPCOs) to establish and maintain the healthcare quality programs and initiatives in accordance with Company and (global) authorities’ requirements.
- Support the Global/Regional Quality Lead in all aspects of Healthcare quality activities for SAO Region and monitor countries QMS/ GDP compliance to corporate standards.
- Ensure all company standards and business rules/policies are implemented and followed in the areas of process implementation, documentation, Customs regulations, employee management, etc.
- Line of contact for any issues that occur with key customers in order to coordinate recovery, investigation, feedback and implementation of resolution countermeasures.
- Drive Sales Pipelines and co-ordination regional IV activities through establishing monthly PDCA Calls with the region.
- Ensure year-on-year growth for given target and goals.
- Identify target segments with clear strategies and development map for both Chemical and Healthcare IV.
- Support countries to drive Chemical and Healthcare business development with on-going joint sales calls and generating x-regional/x-countries leads.
- Drive and lead key RFQ by working closely with Regional Tender management team and countries.
- Take Lead in facilities visits and presentations to Key Target Accounts.
- Constantly keeping the team updated on industry, countries and competitor’s information.
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience in Healthcare IV logistics operations and familiarity of a wide range of services, e.g., transport, forwarding, warehouse, Customs management, ocean freight, etc.
- Having a network of contacts and references from international Healthcare customers within both industries.
- Good knowledge of GDP/ GMP Quality standard and Supply Chain/Logistics.
- Ability to provide training to peers and conduct customer presentation confidently.
- Ability to work independently and multi-tasks effectively.
- Possess analytical and good negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in complex organizations and a multi-cultural environment.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
- When possible, overseas travelling is required for this position.
- Fixed monthly transport allowance (Vehicle)
South East, Singapore
SGD 4,500 - 6,000