Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
Specialism: F&B / Hospitality and Tourism - Service Crew
Posted on 05 Jan 2023
Our client is recognized as one of the most trustworthy reviewers of Yakiniku in Japan. For more than a decade, they have anonymously patronised more than 100 Yakiniku restaurants each year and provide numerous reviews of Yakiniku restaurants. They had even even collaborated with Japan National Tourism Organization to beef up the Yakiniku standing on the global stage. They have since set up their restaurant in Singapore and is committed to bringing authentic Yakiniku experience to the patrons here.
- Working at Japanese Fine-Dining concept restaurant
- Serving and giving presentation of food & drinks to guests as well as help grilling beef at guest's table
- Taking reservation, managing seating, taking orders, making drinks, and settling bill.
- Cleaning and preparing for operation
- Ensuring that guests having a great time throughout their dining experience.
- Passionate and team-working character
- Non-selfish and willing-to-learn attitude
- Experience working in hotels, high-end restaurants or Japanese restaurants is advantageous. *but not mandatory
- No experience are welcomed
- Able to communicate in English
- Medical Benefit
- Sales Bonus
- Attendance Bonus
- Staff Meal
- Staff Discount
- Self-Development Grant
- Other benefits