Industry: Grooming / Beauty / Fitness
Specialism: Beauty / Personal Care - Beauty & Wellness
Posted on 04 Oct 2021
Our client was formed in 2007 and was a small booth in People’s Park. Originally, the only service that they had to offer was eyebrow shaping, but the Company quickly saw that customers needed more types of treatments. In just a few short years, they had become a beauty parlor that sought to offer customers a one-stop solution for all their beauty needs.
- Clean, trim, and paint nails in a nail salon.
- File, trim, and shape nails into requested shape.
- Perform initial consultation to ascertain customer's wants and needs.
- Soak nails in soap or solution.
- Wipe off old polish.
- Apply fake nails, colorful designs, or french manicures.
- Sell nail care products and colors.
- Shape nails carefully and trim ragged edges.
- Apply top, bottom, and finishing coats.
- Dry nails to clients' satisfaction.
- Ensure each nail is dry and problems are fixed before customer leaves salon.
- Soak all instruments and disinfect properly.
- Apply acrylic or gel nails
- Buff and polish nails.
- Offer pedicures to clients who wish to get their toes trimmed and polished.
- Sanitize pedicure tubs and manicure station.
- Minimum 1 year of Manicure and Pedicure experience.
- With other Beauty experience will be an advantage.
- Friendly, proactive and self-motivated.
- Ability to interpersonal and communication skills
- Basic language proficiency to correspond with English and Mandarin-speaking clients.
- Working days: 6 days
- Working hours: Weekdays 11am-8pm, Sat/Sun/Ph 10am-7pm
- Commission entitled (discussed during interview)
- Working location: Novena
SGD 2,000 - 2,200
SGD 2,000 - 2,500
SGD 2,000 - 2,500
SGD 2,000 - 2,300
SGD 1,800 - 2,300