Industry: Electrical & Electronics
Specialism: Engineering / Technical - Electrical / Electronics
Posted on 30 Aug 2021
Our client is a one-stop solutions contractor and manufacturer of low voltage switch gear and control gear assemblies. It is an iconic industry leader and it has offered customised solution to companies from different industry such as energy, infrastructure, industrial process plants, data centres, and others to achieve good results with its comprehensive range of switchboard products.
- You will report to the Project Director for the project cost accounting, project schedule tracking, and resources control of all project activities.
- Maintain proper project documentation, and ensure accuracy of all design submissions to comply with project specifications and clients’ requirements.
- You will be attending meetings with clients, and conduct visits to construction sites.
- Continuously develop, maintain and manage good working relationships with clients.
- Min Diploma in Electrical Engineering/Power Engineering or equivalent.
- Candidate who does not have experience is welcome to apply, training will be provided
- Able to work independently and with good initiative.
- Assertive with good interpersonal skills.
- Detailed and meticulous.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Microsoft Project will be an added advantage
SGD 2,500 - 3,500 (Negotiable)