Industry: Transportation / Logistics
Specialism: Accounting / Audit / Taxation - Accounting/Audit/Taxation Management
Posted on 25 Aug 2021
Our client is a global logistics and freight forwarding company committed to an exceptional level of service to ensure our client's success.
- Assist in preparing partial/full sets of accounts; depending on experience
- Ensure all the accounting records are properly updated and reconciled in the accounting system
- Verify supplier’s invoices, support the Accounts Payable function
- Preparing invoices, A/R transactions
- Assist in preparing Payroll including CPF submission, staff IR8A, etc
- Assist in other accounting functions and Ad hoc assignments by the company
- Min O’ Level with 1 to 2 years’ experience.
- Ability to work independently.
- 5.5 days' work week
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday - 9am to 6pm, Saturday 9am to 12pm
SGD 1,800 - 2,200