Industry: Security / Law Enforcement
Specialism: Engineering / Technical - Engineering / TechnicalClosed
Our client was established in 1992 to provide comprehensive Security Management Service to corporate customers looking for a prompt, reliable and effective service provider. Today, they have more than 2000 subscribing customers including banks, retail & entertainment centre, warehouses, factories and other commercial establishments.
- To attend to equipment fault at customers’ premises.
- Liaise with the customer and sub-contractors regarding all aspect on the add-on project activities.
- Monitor the progress of the work done closely in order to ensure that the schedule and quality of work are met.
- To ensure that all materials and equipment are delivered on time as per schedule for site installation or rectification of fault.
- To carry out periodic maintenance for our customers.
- Diploma in Electronics and/or Electrical Engineering
- Possess a 2-3 years’ hands-on experience in troubleshooting of card access systems, alarm systems, CCTV, etc.
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Must possess valid class 3 driving license
- Stand-by duty is required
- Working hours: Mon - Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm
- Tpt claim $800/mth on mileage claim
- Mobile claim $100/mth
- Annual Leave: 12 days
- Bonus (Depends on company’s performance)