Industry: Manufacturing / Production
Specialism: R&D / Sciences / Laboratory - Research & Development (R&D)
Posted on 11 Jan 2022
Our Client constantly develop and create new seasoning to fit the demands of the market globally and providing high quality materials to all of their customers. Having a global customer base, the company understand the different culture and the taste buds of different region having the extra advantage in penetrating into a new market.
- To maintain and support the R&D department in seasoning compounding, new development and its application;
- To support for monthly new seasoning or application method development and promotional item and their presentation;
- To request for new raw materials or flavor sourcing for new product development to the Purchasing Dept;
- To handle all new raw material registration, documentation and evaluation;
- To perform QC such as sensory and visual checks on all finished products produced by the seasoning manufacturing line and incoming raw materials or new raw materials;
- To evaluates current and alternative food ingredients.
- To maintain the R&D laboratory and ensure cleanliness within the laboratory.
- To carry out plant hygiene check.
- To assist in the running and maintenance of HACCP and Halal quality system and its documentation.
- Any other work as shall be assigned by the Company from time to time.
- Diploma/Degree in Food Science/Nutrition or related field
- No work experience required, but working experience in food industry before is an advantage
- Strong interest in seasoning application and development
- Working hour: Monday-Friday 8.30am-5.30pm
- 3-5 minutes walk from MRT/Bus station
- Halal certified