Industry: Manufacturing / Production
Specialism: R&D / Sciences / Laboratory - Research & Development (R&D)Closed
Our Client constantly develop and create new seasoning to fit the demands of the market globally and providing high quality materials to all of their customers. Having a global customer base, the company understand the different culture and the taste buds of different region having the extra advantage in penetrating into a new market.
- To maintain and support the R&D department in seasoning compounding, new development and its application;
- To support for monthly new seasoning or application method development and promotional item and their presentation;
- To request for new raw materials or flavor sourcing for new product development to the Purchasing Dept;
- To handle all new raw material registration, documentation and evaluation;
- To perform QC such as sensory and visual checks on all finished products produced by the seasoning manufacturing line and incoming raw materials or new raw materials;
- To evaluates current and alternative food ingredients.
- To maintain the R&D laboratory and ensure cleanliness within the laboratory.
- To carry out plant hygiene check.
- To assist in the running and maintenance of HACCP and Halal quality system and its documentation.
- Any other work as shall be assigned by the Company from time to time.
- Diploma/Degree in Food Science/Nutrition or related field
- No experience is welcome
- Relevant working experience in food industry is an advantage
- Strong interest in seasoning application and development
- Good personality, meticulous and have an interest in food research and development
- Annual bonus
- Allowances and overtime
- Annual leaves
- Medical outpatient consultation reimbursable
- Working hour: Monday-Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
- Easily accessible by public transport
- Halal certified company