Industry: Manufacturing / Production
Specialism: R&D / Sciences / Laboratory - Research & Development (R&D)
Posted on 21 Sep 2021
Our Client constantly develop and create new seasoning to fit the demands of the market globally and providing high quality materials to all of their customers. Having a global customer base, the company understand the different culture and the taste buds of different region having the extra advantage in penetrating into a new market.
- Responsible for R&D projects assigned and managing progress to meet targeted deadline
- Formulation of recipes
- To request for new raw materials or flavor sourcing for new product development to the Purchasing Dept;
- To perform QC such as sensory, visual checks and raw materials check on all finished products produced by the raw materials manufacturing line and incoming raw materials or new raw materials;
- To maintain the R&D laboratory;
- To assist in the running and maintenance of HACCP quality system and its documentation
- Generating new raw materials ideas and recipes;
- Designing processes and machinery for the production on a large scale based on new raw materials;
- Keeping documents and writing of all trials and evaluations;
- Writing daily reports;
- To assist in regulatory documents and control.
- To train new R&D personnel.
- Any other work as shall be assigned by the Company from time to time
- With at least 3 years of experience in product development in a food industry.
- Relevant research/experience in seasoning powder products
- Diploma / Degree in Food Science