Industry: Oil / Gas / Petroleum
Specialism: Accounting / Audit / Taxation - Accounting/Audit/Taxation ManagementClosed
Our Client is Listed on SGX Mainboard and headquartered in Singapore. They are a global leader in the detailed engineering, fabrication and construction of offshore FPSO (floating production storage offloading) and FSO (floating storage offloading) topside modules as well as onshore plants and other sub-sea products for the oil and gas industries, They have yards spanning across Singapore and Malaysia, with presence in the Philippines, China and Brazil.
- Manages accounting functions, preparation of reports, statistics detailing financial results.
- Establishes and maintains accounting practices to ensure accurate and reliable data necessary for business operations.
- Maintains a documented system of accounting policies and procedures.
- Performs month end closing of accounts.
- Manages the preparation of the company's budget.
- Performs monthly financial statements consolidation for the group.
- Forecasts cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment.
- Prepares monthly consolidated accounts, quarterly and year end results announcement to SGX-ST and ensures compliance with Singapore FRS and other statutory requirements.
- Prepares the Annual Report
- Supervises professional and clerical accounting employees in daily operation.
- Any other ad-hoc duties being assigned by your Superior.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance/ACCA or equivalent – CPA/CA qualified
- More than 7 years of experience in accounting/finance
- Experience in Public-listed companies and consolidation experience
- A good team player, a strong sense of responsibility