Industry: Electrical & Electronics
Specialism: Logistics / Supply Chain Management - Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
Posted on 03 Sep 2021
Our client is the world's largest interconnect distributor specializing in huge product inventories, supply chain services, superior customer service and design engineering support. With 5 distribution centers and over 30 sales offices across North America, our client is also a leading distributor of electromechanical products from manufacturers such as Omron, American Zettler, Tyco/P&B, Tyco/Alco Switch, APEM, NKK, ITW and over 20 others.
- Assist on picking the goods shown from the pick list.
- Assist to put away the finishing goods on the respective racking accordingly.
- Any ad-hoc job assigned by the supervisor.
- Preferably to have relevant experience in warehousing role.
- OT Pay (1.5x after official working hours; 2x on Sunday & PH)
- Entitled for gross rate of pay on PH