Industry: Consulting (IT, Science, Engineering & Technical)
Specialism: Engineering / Technical - Engineering / TechnicalClosed
Our client is a company that specializes in maintenance, servicing and testing of electrical installations, low voltage and high voltage switchboards and switchgear. They have been in the industry for more than 25 years and the engineers are authorized to perform testing and commissioning of electrical installations.
- Carry out servicing, testing and maintenance of high tension switchgear, transformers, low voltage switchboards and cables in Distribution network
- Plan and schedule daily jobs
- Ensure that administrative requirements of clients are met e.g. Submission of name lists for clearance.
- Manage and supervise a team of engineers, technicians and artisans to ensure works are completed as per plan and schedule, meeting quality & safety objectives.
- Manage and coordinate with clients on schedules, the scope of works, on-site issues, technical issues, etc
- Monitor and ensure staff and workers pass necessary and valid work passes to work.
- Prepare method statements, Work Instructions and other infrastructure documentation.
- Timely completion of site work or project documentation such as service report, test report, post-service report
- Ensure compliance with Bizsafe regulation and ISO Quality Standards related to the execution of assigned work
- Assist in company innovation projects such as Mobile Form and Inventory Solution
- Respond to and investigate all incidents and non-compliance issues and complete all appropriate paperwork and reporting
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the management.
- Possess Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering preferably in Power with no working experience are welcome to apply
- Those with a Diploma in Electrical Engineering or Clean Energy with 3-5 years of working experience are also welcome to apply.
- Possess a License Electrical Worker Grade 8 will have added advantage.
- Those with more years of working experience may be considered for the Senior Position
- Those with a Class 3 driving license would be preferred
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Prior experience in an operations/engineering management position will be added advantage
- Possess strong leadership quality, good planning and organizing ability.
- 5 days work week, able to work on weekends, public holidays and during odd hours due to the nature of the business.
- AWS & Bonus (Subjected to company performance)