Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
Specialism: Engineering / Technical - Electrical / ElectronicsClosed
Our client is a global service provider of smart card products and related system integration and overall solutions. It has subsidiaries & branches across China, Singapore, Bangladesh, India, and Russia with 2000+ employees worldwide.
- Provide technical consulting and support to customers for telecommunication products and solutions.
- Gather customer requirements via email, phone calls, and physical meetings.
- Translate customer requirements into technical documents (User Acceptance Test)
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure customers’ requirements and timelines are met.
- Work with customers during product testing. May be required to be on-site.
- Troubleshoot issues, identify potential issues and work with the internal team to provide solutions to customers.
- Provide timely technical updates and support to customer and internal teams.
- Lead technical discussions and presentations to customers.
- Independently and actively learn on the job regarding the company’s new products/solutions
- Responsible for all technical activities for assigned projects and directly report to Technical Manager.
- Occasional travel within the region is required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), or equivalent.
- Candidate who does not have experience is welcome to apply, training will be provided
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build and sustain a good working relationship with internal and external customers.
- Frequent overseas traveling at short notice will be required (China, Malaysia, Thailand, Sri Lanka, and others)
- Mobile allowance (claimable)
- Overseas travelling allowance