Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
Specialism: F&B / Hospitality and Tourism - Food and Beverage
Posted on 14 Jul 2021
Our client is a Japanese authentic restaurant that promotes good health, longevity and beautiful life through food.
The dishes combine different ingredients into a delectable blend of flavours and induces.
- Produce dishes according to existing recipes.
- Order the ingredients.
- Be able to follow instructions from the supervisor.
- Able to follow the rules of the workplace.
- The ability to conduct English conversation properly.
- Skilled in Mandarin speaking is considered an advantage to liaise with Mandarin speaking customers
- Experience in Japanese cuisine is an advantage.
- 44 hours per week.
- Split shifts. (Central working location)
- 10days AL