Industry: Wholesale / Distribution / Trading
Specialism: Sales - Sales - Corporate
Posted on 13 Jul 2021
Our client is a chemicals trading firm, founded in Kyoto, Japan in 1832.
It began as a specialized sales agent securing exclusive contracts to sell industry-leading products from around the world in Japan. Over the years, they have leveraged their technology and information gathering expertise —as well as their global network—to transform the business into a hybrid model offering superior manufacturing, processing, and R&D functions as well as trading company services.
- You will be required to hold Form A Poison Licence for the company and support regulatory role for IVD and pharmaceutical in ASEAN.
- Your main role is to develop and expand the sales in clinical diagnostics (Otsuka) / pharmaceutical industry (Finish product formulation) and to build/maintain good customer relationship.
- You will also be required to monitor and coordinate customers’ orders and prepare monthly sales reports for the product range in-charge.
- Degree in Pharmacy
- Must be a registered pharmacist with Singapore Pharmacy Board
- Preferably 2-3 years related working experience in hospital or lab environment
- Self-driven, a team worker and enjoy challenges
- Able to work independent under minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills and good interpersonal relationship
- Working location: Bugis
- Official Working hours: Monday – Friday; 8.30am – 5.00pm