Industry: Oil / Gas / Petroleum
Specialism: Environment / Health & Safety - Environment / Health & Safety
Posted on 13 Jul 2021
Our Client is Listed on SGX Mainboard and headquartered in Singapore. They are a global leader in the detailed engineering, fabrication and construction of offshore FPSO (floating production storage offloading) and FSO (floating storage offloading) topside modules as well as onshore plants and other sub-sea products for the oil and gas industries, They have yards spanning across Singapore and Malaysia, with presence in the Philippines, China and Brazil.
- Conduct toolbox meetings and Implement the safety and health measures at site.
- Conduct regular site inspections and follow up actions to ensure HSE compliance. Compile all safety records and reports.
- Conduct safety audits and put up reports.
- Ensure each person working on site is registered in the site register and carry out a site-specific induction for each person working on site.
- Investigate and report on any accidents or incidents that occur and take action to prevent
- Prepare Method Statements/ Risk Assessment/ Safe work procedure.
- Report incidents and accidents to management.
- Handle all safety issues and routines at site.
- Organize safety patrol and take remedial action if necessary.
- Liaise with all authorities on safety matters.
- To ensure firefighting and security equipment are maintained.
- Ensure compliance to the Company’s Code of Conduct and mandatory regulations.
- To perform other supervision and routine job and/or adhoc assigned by superior
- Working Hours: Mon – Fri 8am – 5pm, Sat 8am – 12pm
- Others: Company transport will be provided at Bukit Batok, Jurong East and Boon Lay
- Any diploma in Engineering.
- Independent and self-starter.
- Good English command in reporting and business and technical writing skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a team.
- Able to work under pressure and get job done.
- Good initiative, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Paramedic in Armed Forces and SCDF, Healthcare or Industrial background would be an added advantage.
- No experience is required
- 14 days of annual leave
- $500 reimbursable medical benefits annually
- 1-month Annual Wage Supplement (AWS) plus additional variable bonus
- Performance bonus
- Insurance coverage e.g. term life, hospital, surgical, work injury, personal accident etc.
- Monthly NTUC membership fees covered by company