Industry: Science & Technology
Specialism: Information Technology (IT) - IT - Software / Development
Posted on 08 Jul 2021
- Lead international team of software engineers in software projects that is in development mode
- Lead technical requirements workshops and facilitate work sessions with stakeholders
- Provide technical expertise for product/project implementation including system integration, API, portal reporting and analytics tools
- Communicate with various vendors and customers. Liaise with business users/customers to translate business logic to technical solutions
- Responsible for software quality of the team by conducting code reviews and adopting standard coding and security practices
- Ability to troubleshoot software and hardware problems and ensure SLA for projects are met
- Report directly to MD for project updates (e.g. defects, change requests, resource planning, etc.)
- Possess a IT degree or diploma.
- Minimum 5 years experience as a solution architect/developer.
- Proven software development management experience and skills
- Possess strong understanding of object oriented and structure development methodologies
- Possess strong performance tuning abilities and experience in dealing with volume of transactional data and understanding of architectural frameworks.
- Should show strong inclination to understand the business needs apart from just have good technical knowledge
- Strong team player and displays ability to work in small/large teams.
- Possess leadership capabilities to supervise developers (virtual or physical teams)
- Strong communication, organizational and leadership skills.
- Ability to lead by example and have passion in develop/coach team members
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask effectively in fast paced environment.
- Ability to create and maintain formal and informal networks. Build trusted relationship with team members, business users, and management.