Industry: Transportation / Logistics
Specialism: Logistics / Supply Chain Management - Logistics
Posted on 05 Jul 2021
Our client is a global logistics and freight forwarding company committed to an exceptional level of service to ensure our client's success.
- Managing station’s full sets of account.
- Supporting the Managing Director in the overall operational and financial processes and compliances.
- Preparation of yearly budget and completion of month-end closings .
- Responsible for internal and year-end audit schedules, tax compliance and quarterly GST reporting matters.
- Process monthly payroll and CPF submission.
- Monitoring shipment report and ensure prompt billing is done.
- Follow up collection with customers and process vendors’ payment.
- Running and reviewing of shipment and client reports for detailed analysis and providing recommendations for improvement.
- Improving and streamlining of processes and procedures for internal control, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Reporting to HQ Finance Team and assist them in matters/queries relating to the local station.
- Any other duties and projects as assigned by the Managing Director.
- At least a Diploma holder
- At least 2 years working experience
- Experience with CargowWise accounting systems will be an added advantage
- Experience in Logistics/Freights is a plus
- Able to take stress
- Able to work 5.5 days/week
- Working hour 5.5 days, Mon to Fri (9am-6pm) & Saturday (9am -12pm)
- 14 days annual leave / AWS / Medical claim
South East, Singapore
SGD 2,500 - 3,500