Industry: Heavy Industrial / Machinery / Equipment
Specialism: Engineering / Technical - Maintenance
Posted on 29 Jun 2021
Our client incorporated in Singapore back in 1999, that positioned themselves as a Mechanical and Electrical Integrated Specialist that providing M & E Engineering Services and Facilities Maintenance, for residential, institutional, industrial, commercial, upgrading and other infrastructure development projects.
- Manage maintenance and building issue, report to owner on the defect and closed back the loop when completed.
- Manage external sub-contractor and ensure the monthly preventive maintenance is carried out accordingly.
- Familiar with SOR. Required to do some minor troubleshooting and hands on works if required.
- Recognized ITC/NTC in Engineering, Built Environment or Facilities Management related field
- Minimum 1 year of hands-on experience in building facilities work
- Preferably completed relevant safety course
- Able to start work immediately or when short notice in added advantage
- OT allowance
- Transport + Meal allowance
SGD 2,500 - 3,500 (Negotiable)
SGD 2,300 - 3,800 (Negotiable)