Industry: Wholesale / Distribution / Trading
Specialism: Marketing - Digital / Online Marketing
Posted on 28 Jun 2021
Our client is a chemicals trading firm, founded in Kyoto, Japan in 1832.
It began as a specialized sales agent securing exclusive contracts to sell industry-leading products from around the world in Japan. Over the years, they have leveraged their technology and information gathering expertise —as well as their global network—to transform the business into a hybrid model offering superior manufacturing, processing, and R&D functions as well as trading company services.
- Conceptualize, design, and execute marketing campaigns
- Creating dynamic written, graphic, and video content working with various types of software for digital marketing, Canva, Video Editing, PPT
- Generate EDM for product promotion, live webinar, etc.
- Ensure smooth and timely execution of campaigns.
- Create and present post campaign reports through Salesforce
- Maintaining and updating company website
- Managing company social media channels, including LinkedIn and other relevant platforms.
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback
- Provide monthly analytical reporting for social media and website to stakeholders
- Creating and updating marketing collateral (PPT, Brochures, banners etc)
- Degree / Diploma in Digital Marketing / Business / Marketing / Mass Communications or other relevant disciplines
- Meticulous with strong attention to detail
- Digitally inclined and detailed oriented
- Familiar with social media strategies and platforms management
- Ability to multitask and take initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong project management, multitasking and execution abilities
- Quick learner with positive attitude
- 1 month completion bonus
- 5days work week, CBD
- Work life balance and MNC working environment