Industry: Oil / Gas / Petroleum
Specialism: Engineering / Technical - Marine / Oil & Gas
Posted on 28 Jun 2021
Our Client is Listed on SGX Mainboard and headquartered in Singapore. They are a global leader in the detailed engineering, fabrication and construction of offshore FPSO (floating production storage offloading) and FSO (floating storage offloading) topside modules as well as onshore plants and other sub-sea products for the oil and gas industries, They have yards spanning across Singapore and Malaysia, with presence in the Philippines, China and Brazil.
- Oversee Project Management to ensure close liaison with customers and staff/sub-contractors of various work disciplines to fully understand project requirements, effectively manage project progress, and make strategic decisions to minimize work stoppage and fulfill delivery lead-time.
- Responsible for preparation of project execution plans, review schedules and provides effective feedback to planning department for project monitoring and execution.
- Monitor budget and ensure the project is executed at an optimum cost and on time.
- Act as the focal point for the communication with client in all techno-commercial matters. Also ensure that the engineering and procurement has been carried out to industry’s best practices, international codes and standards and client specifications.
- Fully aware of company’s ISO standard requirements specified in our QMS and OHSE Manual.
- Communicate with the client’s Project Management Team and attend meetings with Clients.
- Carry out post-project reviews with each team on completion of each project, to understand mistakes made, recognize good and innovative works and draw learning points, so that future projects can be better performed.
- Ensure that the Project Team complies with ISO regulations and requirements; and together with the Section teams, formalizes and updates all practices and procedures in the ISO Manual.
- Exercise stringent control on project budget given and be responsible to capture any variations / additional claims to clients.
- Be confident on project management and problem solving.
- Conduct project VSCC meetings.
- Degree holder major in Mechanical Engineering or any equivalent field
- 10 year of experiences as Project Manager in FPSO topside module preferred
- Organizational competencies and project management skills to keep projects, processes and the entire engineering team on track.
- Should have good Interpersonal communication skills, structured but not rigid, should be able to take decisions and responsibility, pro-active and should possess good report writing skills.
- Good leadership skills to manage and develop a team.
- Willing to relocate to China at least 2 years to execute the project in a later stage.
- 14 DAYS ANNUAL LEAVE
- S$600 FLEXI BENEFITS TO BE REIMBURSE PER YEAR (MEDICAL, DENTAL, HEALTH SCREENING ETC.)
- PERFORMANCE BONUS
- COVER WTIH INSURANCES LIKE, TERM LIFE, HOSPITAL & SURGICAL, WORK INJURY AND PERSONAL ACCIDENT POLICIES
- COMPANY PAY MONTHLY NTUC MEMBERSHIP FEES FOR PERMANENT STAFFS