Specialism: Project Management - Project Management
Posted on 17 May 2023
Our client was established in 1992 to provide comprehensive Security Management Service to corporate customers looking for a prompt, reliable and effective service provider. Today, they have more than 2000 subscribing customers including banks, retail & entertainment centre, warehouses, factories and other commercial establishments.
- To supervise, execute and coordinate project activities together with a group of Engineers and Technicians leading to successful project completion.
- To monitor and control project on schedule, within budgeted cost and quality standards.
- Work closely with consultant/owner to ensure project is delivered according to requirements.
- To perform system programming and troubleshooting during project implementation.
- Diploma/Higher Nitec in Electrical and/or Electronics or any Engineering related courses
- 2-3 years’ experience in site supervision and coordination with main contractors and subcontractors
- Hands-on experience in alarm, card access and CCTV system installation knowledge
- Must possess valid class 3 driving license
- Computer literate
- Stand-by duty is required
- Working hours: Mon - Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm
- Tpt claim $800/mth on mileage claim
- Mobile claim $100/mth
- Annual Leave: 12 days
- Bonus (Depends on company’s performance)
Assistant Project Engineer/ Project Engineer
South West, Singapore
SGD 3,000 - 4,000