Specialism: Engineering / Technical - Maintenance
Posted on 30 Dec 2021
Our client was established in 1992 to provide comprehensive Security Management Service to corporate customers looking for a prompt, reliable and effective service provider. Today, they have more than 2000 subscribing customers including banks, retail & entertainment centre, warehouses, factories and other commercial establishments.
- To supervise, execute and coordinate project activities together with a group of Engineers and Technicians leading to successful project completion.
- To monitor and control project on schedule, within budgeted cost and quality standards.
- Work closely with consultant/owner to ensure project is delivered according to requirements.
- Possess min Nitec in Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering or security-related studies
- Experience in site supervision and coordination with main contractors and subcontractors
- Experience/knowledge in alarm, card access and CCTV system installation knowledge
- Candidate must be computer literate
- Preferably with own vehicle
- Working hours: Mon-Fri 8.30am-5.30pm (Stand-by duty is required)
- 12 days AL
- Transport reimbursement
- Mobile allowance $100