Industry: Travel / Tourism
Specialism: Accounting / Audit / Taxation - Accounting/Audit/Taxation Management
Posted on 23 Jun 2021
Our Client is established since 1951 and leading domestic and international air transport business. They are well established and delivers incomparable service to their customers.
- Manage and supervise a team of staff
- Overall in charge of timely completion of accounting matters which including, but not limited to, monthly and annual closing, payments, payroll, reimbursements, income tax matter (local and expats) and others
- Compilation of financial figures, reports, and data analysis and submit with explanation as necessarily to head office
- Prepare and present of budgets, forecasts and reports to management and explain the variances.
- Provide advice and guidance to local finance team on daily operational issues and challenges
- Identify financial and accounting related issues and work with relevant departments on their resolutions
- Review and document current process workflows, policies and procedures
- Establish and formalise SOP of current and new workflow.
- Identify control weaknesses and operational gaps in existing processes and provide recommendations to mitigate risks
- Implement and roll out procedures to manage operational and financial risks
- Integrate work processes, ensure compliance, implement industry best practices and effective leadership practices
- Other ad hoc tasks as assigned by Director.
- At least 10 years of work experience in accounting and 5 years of experience in finance management role
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or any other relevant field
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of local accounting compliance
- Understanding of company’s brand, service & philosophy
- Ability to work well under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Self-motivated individual, able to work in routine but also pro-actively seek new challenges
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SAP and other software
- Good command of English, both written and spoken
- Knowledge of Japanese Language is advantage for accurate and prompt communication with head office
SGD 4,000 - 5,000