Industry: Electrical & Electronics
Specialism: Engineering / Technical - Electrical / Electronics
Posted on 10 Jun 2021
Our client incorporated in Singapore back in 1999, that positioned themselves as a Mechanical and Electrical Integrated Specialist that providing M & E Engineering Services and Facilities Maintenance, for residential, institutional, industrial, commercial, upgrading and other infrastructure development projects.
- Project planning and management
- Project co-ordination, supervision and monitoring the progress of site works
- Ensure timely requisition of resources (e.g. labour, materials, equipment etc.)
- Ensure works progress according to the establish schedule, and main contractor’s master installation schedule, and where deviations arise, initiate the appropriate actions.
- Liaise with purchasing section on the delivery of items purchased.
- Support Department Manager in the administration of contract, claim, variation and any dispute arise
- Monitors accounts receivable of project.
- Minimum Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years working experience in Project/ Site Management position (Construction industry)
- Experience in Commercial project
- Preferably completed relevant SAFETY courses (required by MOM)
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
- Good working attitude, able to work under pressure