Industry: Transportation / Logistics
Specialism: Sales - Sales - CorporateClosed
This company was founded in 1972. The Company's line of business includes the marketing of semi-finished metal products.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining of non-ferrous trading business in global scale (both purchasing and sales) of products and scrap metals.
- Use market intelligence to identify new suppliers / customers in the region and develop new account, by representing the company at conferences, trade shows etc.
- Manages own / team’s purchasing and selling portfolio, liaise with logistic / operations, and risk management teams to ensure smooth, profitable operations.
- Ensure trade receivable and payable are all made on time.
- Participate in entertainment occasions with suppliers and customers;
- In order to adapt into industry culture, as well as to maintain close relationship and well-being.
- Possess university degree or diploma in any field.
- Non-experience candidates are welcome to apply.
- Experience in commodity trading / Non-ferrous business will be added advantage.
- Possess a valid driving license and able to travel locally and internationally when needed, at short notice.
- Detailed and meticulous, strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be fluent in English and Mandarin to liaise with Mandarin customers
- 5days work week from 9am - 5.30pm
- Attractive remuneration package + good office cultural