Industry: Oil / Gas / Petroleum
Specialism: Information Technology (IT) - Mobile / Wireless Communication
Posted on 08 Oct 2021
Our Client is Listed on SGX Mainboard and headquartered in Singapore. They are a global leader in the detailed engineering, fabrication and construction of offshore FPSO (floating production storage offloading) and FSO (floating storage offloading) topside modules as well as onshore plants and other sub-sea products for the oil and gas industries, They have yards spanning across Singapore and Malaysia, with presence in the Philippines, China and Brazil.
- Develop new applications and enhance/improve existing applications
- Provide support existing applications
- To perform other routine job, adhoc assigned by Superior
- Manage 3rd party vendors.
- Maintain documentation.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum Diploma in Computer Science/IT
- Min 2 years’ experience in development of web/mobile applications and support of enterprise applications
- Candidate who do not have working experience but possess Diploma/Degree in Computer Science is welcome to apply
- Experience in UI/UX designs
- Familiar with HTML, CSS or PHP etc
- Familiar with Oracle, MSSQL or MySQL, etc
- Positive attitude, can-do personality, self-motivated and a team player
- Working location: Tuas, company transport is provided at the west area
- Working hours: Mon to Fri: 8am to 5:30pm