Industry: Oil / Gas / Petroleum
Specialism: Engineering / Technical - Engineering / Technical
Posted on 07 Jun 2021
Founded in 1964, our client has progressed from a reputable distributor and manufacturer to become Asia's leading value-added integration specialist for Gas, Welding and Safety.
With strategic presence around Asia, they are able to promptly attend to and meet the needs of their customers, and have grown to become the choice company for our customers in industries such as Oil & Gas, Electronics, Metal Fabrication, Heavy Construction, and many more.
- Manage project planning and implementation of construction and medical gas projects.
- Provide service and repair, commissioning, and installation of gas supply and machines and plant equipment maintenance.
- Plan, organize and execute all engineering works assigned.
- Ensure all engineering work and maintenance of gas supply facilities and related equipment run smoothly.
- Perform project system design, planning, cost estimation and presentation.
- Prepare technical drawing.
- Perform monthly maintenance and engineering report.
- Provide in-house technical training to staff.
- Evaluate and source for materials, sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Understand and comply with government regulations.
- Attend to all emergencies at all times.
- Perform off-duty standby backup work.
- Ensure that work done is being carried out according to standard working procedures.
- Observe and ensure safe working conditions.
- Perform any other duties assigned by superior
- Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical & Electronic/ Mechatronic Engineering
- Experience in the gas industry or experience with the medical gas system
- AutoCad knowledge is a must
- Meticulous and analytical.
- Business acumen and Finance savvy.
- Detail oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Variable Allowances and Bonus
- Medical Reimbursement
- Dental Reimbursement
- Group Insurance
SGD 3,000 - 5,000