Industry: Oil / Gas / Petroleum
Specialism: Production / Manufacturing - Quality Assurance
Posted on 01 Jun 2021
Founded in 1964, our client has progressed from a reputable distributor and manufacturer to become Asia's leading value-added integration specialist for Gas, Welding and Safety.
With strategic presence around Asia, they are able to promptly attend to and meet the needs of their customers, and have grown to become the choice company for our customers in industries such as Oil & Gas, Electronics, Metal Fabrication, Heavy Construction, and many more.
- Perform incoming inspection for ESG related products.
- Ensure of incoming ESG products documentation pertaining to quality is in order and are according to customer requirement.
- Endorse and sign off quality related document pertaining to local products or ESG products.
- Submission of relevant documentation (COA/COC) via customer portal for customer approval
- Perform outgoing inspection for ESG related products
- Perform any other duties assigned by the QA-ESG Supervisor or Manager.
- Minimum NITEC
- Meticulous with positive work attitude
- Physical work is required
- May require to work after office hours due to support no disruption in operation and in ad-hoc event
- Transport Allowance
- Variable Bonus
- Medical Reimbursement
- Dental Reimbursement
- Group Insurance
South West, Singapore
SGD 1,500 - 2,000