Industry: Wholesale / Distribution / Trading
Specialism: Sales - Sales Management
Posted on 31 May 2021
To make life more connected, entertaining, personalized and productive.Our Client combines passion and purpose to design and deliver smart products, systems, software and services that connect people wherever they are. They lead with integrity, innovate with intention, and drive operational excellence to inspire breakthrough performances that generate customer value and strong shareholder returns
With more then 30000 staff worldwide, More than 50 million vehicles on the road today enjoy an enhanced driving experience, thanks to their audio and infotainment. We extend the same spirit of innovation to the world’s leading performance and sporting venues, providing everyone with the best seats in the house.
- Process purchase orders received from the customers in the defined sales territory into the SAP system then issue order confirmation and to closely follow up all sales order (s) until products are delivered and invoiced.
- Provide customers the support including order status and changes, initial commit dates; follow up on changes and resolve customers issue as a liaison between multiple departments including sales, purchasing, planning and logistics department.
- Handle all of the requirements from the customers - may they be inquiries for stock availability, pricing, confirmation of shipping locations, shipping discrepancy issues, returns and others
- Notify Finance Dept for orders on credit holds and incoming payment for cash in advance orders. To support timely resolution on billing dispute, issuing credit/debit memos, invoice cancellations as well as shipment disputes, partnering with the logistics dept.
- Prioritization and tracking of customer’s orders in SAP, initiate escalations to the supply planning team on orders with long lead time and do not meet the customer’s expectations.
- Responsible to ensure effective and accurate processing for all sales orders and maintain flexible approach at all times, assisting in other territories if/when necessary.
- Keeps and maintains an accurate open order and delivery report with shipping dates that match customer needs
- Qualification in Sales Administration and/or a relevant Business subject, but may also be qualified through experience only.
- At least 3 years working experience in sales administration or order entry functions, preferably in system integration business environment.
- Sales order management experience covering Japan will be an advantage.
- A good team player who is able to work well with various level of seniority.
- Computer literate, and has strong Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel skills.
- SAP experience in Sales & distribution module and Order To Cash is required
- SAP Service Module & CRM experience will be an advantage.
- Has the ability to work under pressure and maintaining good customer relations at all times.
- Has a structured and systematic approach to tasks.
- Has the ability to work on his/her own initiative while prioritizing and meeting deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and drive for perfection.
- Clear, logic and confident communication skills.
- Able to handle responsibilities under pressure and keep a positive and cooperation attitude.
- Sensitive to timing delays, able to foresee problems in advance and take necessary actions on time.
- Strives to meet and exceed internal and external customer demands.
- Organized-keeps all work records systematically; easy for other colleagues to follow up.
- Willingness to work overtime to meet deadlines, especially at month end.
- AWS (13th Month)
SGD 3,000 - 4,000
SGD 2,800 - 4,200
SGD 3,000 - 3,500