Industry: Semiconductor / Wafer Fabrication
Specialism: Engineering / Technical - Mechanical
Posted on 25 May 2021
Our client is a Japanese company that contribute to the development and mass-production of semiconductors worldwide. The company nurture and maintain a high level of motivation among employees through appraisal and recognition of capabilities and achievements.
- To develop and design IC socket including Jig for burn-in and final test.
- To verify and evaluate IC socket design
- To provide technical support to customer for problem solving and expedite their evaluation in the customer actual production line.
- Ability to measure with microscope is required.
- Problem analysis and documentation skill is needed.
- To provide technical support to the customers, the internal sales department and the Field Support Engineer
- Able to manage each project within the time frame given as well as meeting the customer’s requirement; possess good coordination skills in keeping all related persons/divisions moving.
- Other Details
- Working Location: Macpherson
- Working Hours: 8 am to 5 am
- Management skills is needed for potential candidate to lead the Engineering Team (in the future)
- Minimum Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics/Electrical/Mechanical/Mechatronics with at least 3 years of experience in Mechanical design from the semiconductor industry
- Experience in using Cad software, NX and Solidworks
- Proficient in Microsoft Office ( powerpoint; excel ; word)
- Basic knowledge in machinery, electrical, injection moulding, stamping tooling or any other processing method.
- Prior experience in working with a machining parts or injection moulding supplier will be a plus; knowledge in electrical and electronic product design, Thermal or Signal integrity design & simulation would be advantage.
- Poses a positive work attitude.
- Good written and verbal communication